You will be moved by his experience
Full time real estate professional since Sept 1985
• Joined RE/MAX Ontario Atlantic network in December 1986
• Registered Relocation Specialist Certification in 1995
• Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 2001
• Recipient of the REMAX LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT Award in 2014
• Yearly recipient of Re/max Sales Awards to include: Platinum Club, 100% Club & Executive Club
• Member of the KWAR MLS Committee in 1995,1996 & 2002
• Member of the KWAR Board Education Committee in 2001
• Member of the KWAR Professional Standards Committee 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 & 2009
• Member of the KWAR Discipline Committee 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2018
• Specializing in the sale of residential homes and New Home Sales worked with Eastforest Homes/ Decora Homes for over 7 years with numerous awards for sales volume through the Waterloo Region Home Builders Association
• Experienced in Recreational, Commercial and Investment property sales and business purchases
Striving to be better by embrassing changes to the way we do business today, to better protect our consumers.
- Training and supervision of office staff,including registered sales personnel.
- Ontario Real Estate Association – Graduate 1985 Segment I, II, III
- Ontario Real Estate Association – Broker Administration, Courses Included: Real Estate Law, Real Estate Appraisal, Mortgage Financing, Real Estate Property Management and Office Administration
- Ontario Mortgage Brokers Association – ObtainedMortgage Broker License
- RE/MAX Registered Relocation Specialist Program (RRS)Courses provided expert insight and knowledge intocorporate and residential relocation procedures
- Ontario Real Estate Association LEADERSHIP Training level ONE & TWO
- Attended numerous seminars every year to develop public relations skills, sales strategy/technique and enhance professional sales
- Attended many Seminars and workshops learning the new home building process including ENERGY STAR and EnerGuide
- Dedicated to consistently upgrading my knowledge of the latest market changes & trends.
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
- Volunteer & Member of Board of Directors for ACCKWA – AIDS Committee of Cambridge, Kitchener Waterloo and Area
- Proud sponsor of K/W Tri-Pride & Barrie Pride community organization since 2000
- Proud Sponsor of Rainbow Chorus Waterloo Wellington for many years
- Sponsor of Kitchener Rangers Major Atom AAA Hockey team since 2011
- Co-founder Friends of Dorothy Charity Bowling Tournaments. Since 1999, this organization has raised money for ACCKWA and Breast Cancer Research •
- Advocate & Donator of Breast Cancer Research, Canadian Mental Health Association, Heart & Stroke Foundation.
- A Portion of all commissions also donated to SICK CHILDREN Hospital OR to Charity of Clients Choice.